Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Shop! Shop! Shop!



















Hello there! I had a really nice day today! Met up with weiyan to get our hair done first. She cut her hair and i dyed/highlighted mine! Totally LOVING it! Yay! Got it all done at 85 bucks. And after getting the hair done, i went for eyebrow trimming! Yea... like FINALLY? it've been long since i last did eyebrow trimming and i really cant stand thick eyebrows. So yea, this is the day i've been waiting for! And after that went to Orchard to shop shop SHOP! After far east was Paragon, followed by Heerens, walked down to Plaza Sing & then to Bugis! FULL of walking! And yea, you should have guessed it. Above are all the stuffs i've got today! I've got my picks as well for weiyan's sis-in-law to make it into a pair of earrings for me! And bought fabric paints too. So glad, cos' i finally can start designing my shoe! And it's time i clear things off my shopping list! Spent a lot, really... I think i'll stop the crazy shopping! That is, if i can resist! The boots aint what i bought today though. Got it yesterday with Mum and Aunt when we went out. And it cost almost 200 bucks! Damn! So expensive, I KNOW!!! Mum bought it anyway. Kinda feel bad about this cos it's seriously expensive. Yea.. and ONE MORE WEEK to a break from work and a break from this city! I CANT WAIT! =D

With love, on Sunday, January 28, 2007
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse